Great Mentors are ready to guide you in the Canadian work market for Engineers
for September 2011
As a Mentee, you should consider:
- have lived in Canada for less than three years and have no prior Canadian work experience in their field
- have the English skills required to perform effectively in the workplace
- have a least three years of work experience in their area of expertise
- have achieved at least bachelor's degree - or equivalent post-secondary education - from outside of Canada
- be eligible to work in Canada
- be underemployed or unemployed - working for 20 hours or less a week
Please apply here by filling out the MENTEE INFORMATION FORM and send your application to: mentoring AREC.
If you like to become a Mentor, all that's needed:
We always need mentors in a variety of fields.
Please contact AREC if you would like to participate in this program.